Sunday, August 11, 2013

The Pre-Post Rant

   I have a story line I'm about to tell, but it would be told best with gifs. And deviantart-muro isn't working and so I have to wait for help so I can make the gif to tell you my tale, so I'll just give you some minor updates about my life.


1. I Saw Wolverine
   If you haven't seen it, it was AMAZING!!!! The following info is backwards to look away, spoilers. !!!!!NAILLIV ETIROVAF ht6 ...YM S'EH KCAB S'OTENGAM GMO
   
2. My Brother got a lot of my old teachers!
   This is awesome news for me, he has some of mine and Sarah's favorite teachers along with one that hated us 'cause we became friends in that class and wouldn't shut up. Two of the teacher's loved me though so he has a leg up.

3. Freshman Year, Nothing with Sarah.
   Not even lunch. Not. Even. Lunch.

   So yeah, hold tight!

No comments:

Post a Comment